FOLLOW YOUR PASSION!



Hello friends,

I am back with an interesting inspirational topic and that is FOLLOW YOUR PASSION..

Always remember friends :
Do what you love, follow your bliss,  listen to your heart ♥ and intuition,  and know that by doing so,  success will have no choice but follow you.

Of course,  when you got stuck in a thing you don't love,  when you are doing the things that took you off your path for too long, hearing words like doing what you love,  success,  passion,  etc can be quite irritating.

First of all I strongly believe, actually I don't believe,  I know that we all have something unique and special about ourselves and that what I have,  no one has,  and what you have,  no other person in the world has,  which are God gifted, and if we choose to focus and whole on them,  we will encounter success.

If right now,  you are in a place where you aren't exactly doing the things you love,  you might want to pause for a while and start asking yourself a couple of questions that might help you discover what is it that you really want, where would you like to be healed how does the perfect life looks like for you,  and many other questions that might help you get back πŸ”™ on the right track and start living the life that you really deserve.

I can tell you is this:
Always choose to focus on things you do want to attract in your life,  always choose to focus on that which is positive rather than negative, and picture yourself as already having the life, that you want for yourself,  knowingly that by doing so,  you need to order to make your dream become reality.

Also what I personally learned is to always use these powerful words: I AM..
 When you use these words "I am " followed by any statement,  visualizing it, and adding emotion and certainty to it,  you become one with it and it becomes one with you.  When you combine these two powerful words with emotion and images, the whole universe will conspire to make it happen.

Like for eg:-
I am doing what I love,  and I love what I do.
I am discovering new and great talents everyday talents I didn't even know I have.

Your mind does not know how to differentiate between what is real and what is not and by repeating  these words to yourself,  you will attract the right people,  the right circumstances and all that you need in order to become the person you want to become.

So if you are willing to start the voyage of discovery into unknown lands and rediscover yourself if you are willing to experience some short term pain and discomfort so that you can later experience real happiness , you will be able to do what you love and be successful at it.

Thank u..!! Love your life..!!
I 'll be back with some interesting topic.  Till then plz do read my blogs..!! πŸ™‚

Comments

  1. it was very nice and really very nicely posted..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you... @Anjali Sharma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful n brilliant idea...# follow your passion...# inspiring..# thumbs up ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you very much dear.
    😘😘@swati

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New year

First love yourself!